Fire StairsSteel fire stairs are a cost effective solution that reduces the overall construction costs by providing immediate access for materials and trades once the slab above has been poured.
We design, supply and install galvanised stairway handrails, balustrade rails, safety balustrades and stairs to suit modular balustrade systems.
Steel stairs include complete BCA-compliant handrails. We provide:
- Fire safety evacuation stairs and fire isolated stairs
- Anti-slip products for steps
- BCA approved 2 flights, 2 landings from day 1
- Immediate access for tradesmen, materials and equipment.
- A finished product installed and ready for handover of the completed project
Our steel stairs are used in buildings by Multiplex, Grindley, Southern Cross, Built, Baseline and others who come back to us again and again.
Projects using STEEL-STAIRS fire stairs include:
Southern Cross Constructions
- Motto Apartments (stage 1&2)
- Quest Apartments Robey St.
- Prominence Apartments Zetland
- Rhodes Waterside Apartments
- Metro Village Apartments
- East Quarter Apartments
- 222 Botany Rd Apartments
- Chatswood Storage
Brookfield Multiplex Living
- Forrest Rd Hurstville
- Iglu Student Accommodation
- The Blacket – George St Sydney
- Quest Apartments Homebush